Terms & Conditions
1. SCOPE AND APPLICABLE LAW
- These terms and conditions govern all orders, that are pursued inbetween VERDEN Studios GmbH (hereinafter „VERDEN Studios“ or „the seller“) and the their customers, using the online-shop (www.verden-studios.com).
- Other terms and conditions do not apply, only if VERDEN Studios has approved their use explicitly in writing.
- The products in our online store are currently sold to customers of legal age who can provide a delivery address in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and the USA.
- The present terms and conditions as well as all other legal contracts that are closed with VERDEN Studios are subject to the law of the federal republic of Germany. Other international uniform law and especially the UN Sales Conventions are excluded.
2. CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
- The offering of VERDEN Studios‘ products in our online-shop does not represent a legally binding offer but merely an inviation to the customer to make an offer to enter into a purchase contract for the good presented in the online store.
- Only by clicking “Complete Order”, a legally binding order of the all items in your cart is concluded.
- The order confirmation is concluded directly after sending us your order via an automated mail. Therefore, it is important to correctly name your E-Mail address during the checkout process. The contract is only concluded when we accept your order explicitly or deliver the goods to your address.
- The contract is concluded in English. The Seller will not save a copy of the contract wording.
3. PAYMENT AND INVOICE
- Our online-shop offers the following means of payment during the order process: PayPal, credit card or SOFORTbanking.
- When paying through PayPal you are required to have a prior registration with the payment service provider PayPal. Using your login details for legitimation you can confirm your payment to us via Paypal. Further information is provided to you during the checkout process.
- The payment by credit card is pursued when finalizing the order.
- Payment using the SOFORTBanking are concluded using the secured and for merchants non-accessible payment portal of SOFORT GmbH. The payment amount will be transferred directly from your bank account to ours. All customers who have enabled the PIN/TAN functionality in their bank accounts are able to use this service in general.
- The invoice will be sent to you along with the ordered products via post.
4. PRICES AND DELIVERY CHARGES
- The prices are valid at the time of your order placement.
- All of the prices listed in VERDEN Studios‘ online shop include the currently applicable statutory value-added tax.
- VERDEN Studios will notify the customer, where applicable of the delivery charges as well as of any additional charges, e.g. for gift wrapping, on the order form immediately before the order is placed. The customer will bear the notified delivery charges if applicable and any additional charges.
- A list of delivery charges is to be found in our FAQ section, on our dedicated shipping page as well as in a short version directly next to the product on its product page.
- VERDEN Studios reserves the right to change prices published in their online shop.
- In case of questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. DELIVERY TERMS
- Unless agreed otherwise, the goods will be delivered to the Customer at the delivery address provided. Delivery is only available within the above mentioned countries.
- VERDEN Studios will notify the Customer of the delivery time, where appropriate, during the order process, and in the dispatch confirmation. We expect to process incoming orders within 2 days after receiving the payment and subsequently ship with our service provider DHL. Unless otherwise stated, delivery time for standard deliveries will be approximately 2 to 7 business days within the European Union and 7 to 12 business days outside of the European Union (subject to availability). Further information about the delivery process can be found in our FAQ section and on our dedicated shipping page.
- After the goods have been handed over to the carrier, the customer will receive an e -mail with a confirmation of dispatch from us and a tracking link allowing him to monitor the delivery status of his order. The delivery is made through DHL.
- Verden Studios does not ship items to PO Box addresses.
- If VERDEN Studios is unable for reasons beyond his control to meet a binding delivery deadline (unavailability of goods, for example, due to failure of our own supplier to deliver or force majeure), it will inform the customer without delay and, where applicable, specify a new estimated date of delivery. If the new delivery time is unacceptable to the customer or the goods are also not available within the new delivery time or not available at all, either party will be entitled to withdraw from the contract in respect of the goods concerned; in this case Verden Studios will give the customer a refund for any payment already made. Any statutory rights of the parties will remain unaffected.
- In case the customer orders products from VERDEN Studios to be delivered outside the EU, these products may be subject to import duties and import taxes, which may be levied immediately upon arrival of goods in the destination country. The customer shall be obliged to bear any additional charges for customs clearance; VERDEN Studios does not have any influence on such charges. Customs regulations can differ substantially from one country to another and therefore, the customer should contact his local customs authorities and ask for further information.
- The customer is considered to be the importer when he orders products from VERDEN Studios and he is obliged to comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
7. RESERVATION OF TITLE
- Until the payment has been made in full, VERDEN Studios retains title to the delivered goods
8. RIGHT AND EFFECTS OF WITHDRAWAL
In the following we provide you with the legally required instruction on your right of withdrawal as well as its effect.
- Withdrawal instructions:
- You are entitled to cancel your contractual declaration within 14 days without stating any reasons for doing so. The withdrawal period is 14 days and it begins on the day on which you, or a third party nominated by you who is not the carrier, take/takes possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us, VERDEN Studios GmbH, Kolumbusstr. 18, 81543 München, mail: email@example.com, about your decision to withdraw from the contract by means of an unambiguous statement (e.g. a letter sent via post, fax or email). To exercise your right of withdrawal within the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send a notice concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the end of the revocation period.
- Effects of withdrawal:
- If you withdraw from this contract, we are to reimburse all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of delivery costs resulting from you having selected a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the earlier of the day on which we receive the returned goods from you or evidence that you have sent them back. For the refund we will use the same payment method that you used for the original transaction (unless we explicitly agreed something else with you); in no case will we charge any fees for this refund. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods or until you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without delay and in any event not later than fourteen days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send off the goods before the end of the revocation period of 14 days.
- Return shipping for all returns shipped from Germany is free. The customer needs to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and will receive a shipping label. All other costs of returning the goods (customs and duties, if applicable) and shipping costs for returns from outside Germany must be covered by the customer.
- The customer is only liable for any potential loss of value of the goods if this loss of value can be attributed to any non-essential handling of the goods to ascertain their nature, properties and function.
- Cancellation form template
(Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
To VERDEN Studios GmbH, Kolumbusstr. 18, 81543 München, Germany, E-Mail: email@example.com
I hereby withdraw from our contract of sale of the following goods:
— Ordered on (*) /received on (*)
— Name of consumer:
— Address of consumer
— Signature of the consumer (only in case paper-based version is used)
(*) Not applicable
End of the withdrawal instructions
- In case no other agreements have been made explicitly, the statutory warranty provisions appy.
- The statutory warranty period expires after 2 years starting with the date of the purchase.
- Excluded from this warranty are damages due to the following reasons:
o Defects or damages due to incorrect use or care
o Defects or damages due to fire, water or natural catastrophes and earthquakes
o Optic changes, that are caused by natural wear and tear
10. LIABILITY OF DEFECTS AND LIMITATIONS
- Unless any other agreement has been made and independent of the kind of breach of obligation including unlawful acts, VERDEN Studios‘ liability of defects is limited to willfull or grossly neglected acts.
- In case of breach of key contractual duties VERDEN Studios shall be held liable for any negligence. Nevertheless, the liability is limited to the amount of the foreseeable damage.
- The liability restrictions do not apply in the event of injury to life and limb, to a defect after provision of a guarantee or in cases where the product liability law applies.
- Given the liability of VERDEN Studios is limited or excluded, this also applies to their employees, representatives or performing and vicarious agents.
- In case a customer claims for supplementary performance, VERDEN Studios will only fulfil by replacement delivery.
11. PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
- The available product pictures and information texts depict the product as exact as possible.
- VERDEN Studios cannot be held liable for any faults of the page and cannot guarantee that the pictures exactly portray the real look of the product.
- The product pictures may vary depending on the (color-)configuration of your computer or any other end device. Although every effort is made to photograph products accurately, we cannot guarantee that the color displayed on your monitor depicts true color. Color displayed may vary slightly due to different computer models, monitors, and settings. All pictures are to be understood as non-binding illustrations and do not guarantee a correct representation of the product characteristics. Please also consult and review the written descriptions.
12. REDEMPTION OF GIFT CARDS
- Several gift cards cannot be used and combined for a single purchase.
- Gift cards, that are issued for free from VERDEN Studios in the course of marketing campaigns with a specified validity time and which cannot be purchased by the customer can only be redeemed in the online shop of VERDEN Studios (www.verden-studios.com) and only during the validity period.
- Single products can be excluded from the gift card campaign in so far a specific limitation is published in the content of the gift card.
- Campaigns gift cards can only be redeemed before the checkout process has been finalized. A retroactive compensation is not possible.
- The value of goods purchased has to be at least as high as the value of the campaign gift card. Any amount of the gift card that exceeds the purchase amount will not be reimbursed by VERDEN Studios.
- In case the value of the campaign gift card is not sufficient to cover the total amount to be paid from the order, one of the payment methods offered by VERDEN Studios can be used to compensate the remaining difference.
- The balance of the campaign gift card will not be paid out in cash or does not yield any interest.
- The campaign gift card will not be reimbursed in case the customer returns the goods purchased fully or to a certain amount using the campaign gift card’s value.
13. ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- The EU-commission provides an internet platform for the resolution of online disputes (the so-called “OS-Platform”). The OS-Platform serves as a central contact for out-of-court settlements of legal disputes relating to contractual obligations of online purchase agreements. The OS-Platform can be reached via the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
14. SEVERABILITY CLAUSES
- Individual provisions of these terms and conditions having no legal effect in part or in whole, or subsequently losing their legal effect, does not otherwise affect the validity of the terms and conditions in general. The statutory provisions take the place of the invalid one. The same applies where the terms and conditions contain an unforeseen gap.